Re: New Web Orchard?

Try this address:

http://www.overtherhine.com

It's not as exhaustive or lovingly maintained as the Orchard. But Don A.
Smith has a doctorate to learn. If anyone has all the old Orchard (or a
significant portion of it) archived, it might find a home again at the new
site if you wanted to share it. The credits on the site say it is maintained
by JeffK (jeff at viewsnet_com) and the fine folks at OtR.

Brad S. Caviness, Ricochet Bigwig
Ricochet Internet Music Magazine (http://www.ricochetmusic.com)
bigwig at ricochetmusic_com

"I am a cipher wrapped in an enigma smothered in a secret sauce."
	-- Jimmy James, "News Radio"

"The best way to communicate should be banging on a drum and screaming."
	-- Moby, musician.