oops--sorry about that...

you know, i always secretly trash the hell out of people who
"accidentally" send stuff to the list, or send them 2,3, or 8 times.
and now my dumb ass has done the same.  oh well--meeting dar was fun,
and although i'm a huge dar fan, my real motive was to get fresh with
tara maclean, who, uh, put on a hell of a show, and then some.  i
definitely suggest macking her show...i mean, seeing her show if you get
a chance.  mm mm--she sho' is a yummy one.  ha ha--sorry about trashing
cat on da list--but d'en again, da biyatch DOES need ta recognize.  hale
yeah.  ha ha.
word party people,
dug