Re: Complete list of dates

dawn.cozart at gx_Novartis.com wrote:

> >One quick note, the Gavin Convention show in Boulder CO on 8/22/98, is
> more of music industry deal and is not be open to the public.
>
> FYI - I think there are some tix on sale to the public for this show (at
> least I hope so, I just paid $65 for two of them).  From what I understand
> there are just a very limited amount on sale for all three Gavin shows.  On
> the night of the 22nd, the lineup is Joan Jones, Cowboy Junkies, and Bela
> Fleck and the Flecktones.  Hope that helps!
> Dawn

It'd help if OtR was playing either that or Lilith. But they're not. And we
here in CO are stuck again, right, Dawn? It looks as though I'm destined to
never see OtR west of the Mississippi...
Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins