Re: I'm a DJ, I play on the radio

Hi Brad,

altough I/m all the way over in Holland and therefore not able to listen to
your show, I do have a request:

I'm a big fan of a band called "The Miscellaneous". The band play
alternative pop/rock and consist among others of Stef Loy of Perry and the
Poor boys, and some Swedish guys who I believe also play(ed) in that band.
And then there's background singer Sooi, who's from Holland.
Anyway, they have two records out, released independently, called "She
walks alone with me" and "All good weeds grow up". Recently they signed a
deal with GrayDot Records who have started distributing the latter of those
two records.

I think the band is worth getting noticed by America, so please play one or
more of their songs, for instance "I don't understand".

Greetings,
Mark