Re: HMV

Well, I saw the Junkies tonight in Cambridge. I was a bit dissapointed because
I thought I was going to see OTR too. But it was just Linford and Karin. But
hey, it's the closest I've come to seeing OTR and I like the Junkies anyways.
When Margo introduced them I wasn't the only person who applauded
enthusiastically and I even heard some shouts of "OTR!" Someone from this
group perhaps?

It was short, but nice. And Karin, who I could see clearly, seemed to be
enjoying herself. It was fun.

                                ~Phil