not too late

Since MajorDumbo is losing messages again I thought I would go ahead and
post something off the top of my head since there's no good chance it
will get through to the list anyway.

I was at my local disc store, and the checkout lady mentined Cowboy
Junkies.  I mentioned that if she got a chance to see them this summer,
that the opening band was one of the best kept secrets west of chicago
and south of Lexington.  While we were standing there she pulled them up
in her computer and looked at me quite strangely and said "according to
this all of their discs have been discontinued".  So now I was thinking
the last time I checked there they told me that a couple were still
available.  Has something happened or is my store just hopelessly out of
the loop?

Hey jg, I've noticed that songs 3 and 4 are strangely similar too.  I
happen to like 4 better than 3 though.

mark

"It's the little failures every day that take you far away
take you far away from here"
--Jonatha Brooke