@ The rooms of my mind (Little OtR)

Hej, kids.  I'm formally requesting we listees to "tag" subject lines to the list without
OtR-content with an Ampersand (@).  On another list I'm on with HEAVY traffic,
the protocol is this:  One ampersand means it's opinion or somehow related to the
band-based (favorite songs, etc. fall into this category) and two @@ means it's
totally off-topic but could somehow be important to another list member (e.g., @@Dar
Williams, blah blah blah).

This would enable the casual reader to either filter the incoming flood with his/her
e-mail software, or just to see the subject line and delete from there.  If you like this
idea, don't jabber about it on the list, JUST DO IT.

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way condoning the use of this listserv towards a free-for all,
post-whatever-the-heck-you-want mishmash.  I simply am suggesting alternatives to
avoid the [arguably avoidable] traffic we've had in recent months.

Bruce

PS
For what it's worth, Elmo, I believe your story.  Linford has gone through many hair
phases, and the leather 'n' tattoo thing was bound to be next.  Karin's cigar affinity
is also well known after she shared the cover of "Cigar Aficionado" with Bruce Willis
in June of 96.  !Víva sarcasímo!