Re: talkin' 'bout NO OTR

Dancing on a volcano, "jg900" <jg900 at bright_net> said:

>Which Baby Heather?
>that would be baby heather nova.

Gotcha.

>Is that the {concrete blonde} one with the Leonard Cohen cover on it?
>
>huh-uh.   this is the one with the James Brown cover,  {running downstairs now to look thru my C.B. albums} the one with the L.C. cover is aaauuugggh! i don't own that one!!!  more shopping necessary!!!   we find them covering Andy Preiboy,  George Harrison,  and Brian Ferry, but not Leonard,  and i love leonard.  well, no i don't, really.  i love his songs covered by other people, i should say.  *his*  singing doesn't make me happy.

I've heard good things about the Cohen cover on that album, which I
can't remember the name of either.

I lump Cohen in that group of artists that I like better covered than
original.  Other notables in that group: Bob Dylan, Rolling Stones,
etc.

Ever heard BHTM's cover of 'Beast Of Burden'?

>--NP: Tori Amos - _From The Choirgirl Hotel_
>i have now "opened"  mine.   gee, she's taking that Playboy idea to the next logical step, isn't she?    still need to slip in into a player one of these days (weeks?)

'Playboy Mommy' has a great funky swing to it.   Go put it in *right
now*

>You're so furry, I don't think anybody had ever actually *seen* your
>nipples.
>nor, i'm  sure,  would want to.

Can we get a comment from dearly beloved on the nipple issue?

LOL  I'm just trying to get a thread with the subject header "Listie
nipples (no OTR)"

I need help, methinks.

--NP: Tori Amos - _From The Choirgirl Hotel_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: