Re: EVE- - brand spanky new. want it?

I just found this, and I MUST share the joy.  New site: www.gemm.com (or:
<A HREF="http://www.gemm.com/">GEMM</A>) I have been searching for some
EXTREMELY hard to find stuff for several years. I mean, import-12"-techno-
club-cuts-from-'92- hard to find. They have it listed. I am in absolute awe,
and it takes a LOT to do that to me. They're not a retailer themselves: this
is a site that lists what other people have. So you plug in what you want to
find, and they'll tell you who has it, in what format, and how much they want.
They claim to have 2,500,000 listings, and I think that may well be true.

I didn't check for OtR, I was too busy looking for Duran Duran, The
Sisterhood, and Mix Factory. Which I found. My advice: run, do not walk. Good
luck. Let me know how it goes.