Re: Jeffrey Gaines

<< Now,  who is Jeffrey Gaines and why would I get his postcard?  I have no
Gaines albums; I requested no Gaines info.  Anybody farmanimal? >>

Jeffrey is originally from the Hbg, PA area but I think he's based out of
Philly now.  His new album, Galore, is his third (the first 2, self-titled
& Somewhat Slightly Dazed, were released on Chrysalis).  One description
I've read of his music is "folksy, sensitive rock."  Go to the following
url for more info and click on the listening room tab for sound clips:
http://www.ubl.com/ubl/cards/009/4/18.html

     Heather