Re: eve

I've read somewhere (web page maybe?) that Ntawugashira was a girl
sponsored by Karin where they send you information on the child. During
the making of Eve she was lost and no one could find her. Later she
"turned up" and everything seemed to be alright.

peace,
scott

--
ulrichsd at miavx1_muohio.edu     http://www.muohio.edu/~ulrichsd