Out Of Print CDs (no OtR)

Hiya everyone!  (yes, Chris, "Hi, Jessyka")

Everyone, I did a musical in 1996 called *Weird Romance*, written by Alan
Menken.  Well, I desperately want the CD soundtrack (I have it on recorded
tape), and I can't find it at any of the used CD places here in Pittsburgh.

So, here is your assignment, should you choose to accept it:

Find me this CD!  I know there are better used CD places out there, and I'm
sure *someone* would be able to find it for me.  I'll be sure to reimburse you
for your time and effort, as well as for the postage and handling and
everything.  Please, people......I'm dying to have this CD!

Ok....I'm done ranting now.....thanks again!

*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka