---------------------- Forwarded by Mark van Hornsveld/Largotim on 10-06-98
17:28 ---------------------------

Mark van Hornsveld
10-06-98 11:42

To:   over-the-rhine at actwin_com
cc:
Subject:  taking some time off/listie t-shirts

hi,

i just wanted to let you know that i am going on holiday tomorrow. As i am
on this list with an e-mail address from my employer and as i will be gone
for a month, i think it is better to unsubscribe from the list for this
period.
I'm not sure my boss would like the idea of my email-box being flooded with
hundreds of posts from the list. Especially if there are to be more
weekends like the last. When i got to work on monday, there were some
70-odd posts waiting for me. Imagine the number of posts i would have to
read when i get back after a month.
I will keep my digest list subscription, so i will be able to keep up with
the debates and the nonsense.

On the listie t-shirt subject, i will try to show up at Cornerstone with a
Patience t-shirt (the one with the big clock on the front) with the caption
"There's someone mapping out a rendez-vous it seems to me (how does it
feel)" on the back.
I hope our local print shop can do this for me tomorrow morning before i
leave.

Another idea for a general listie shirt is: "Shall we gather at the river"
(one of the subtitles of the serpents and gloves video).

If you would like to respond to this post, please do so before 17:00 CET
today (June 10), which is 11:00 New York City time.
(You go figure out what time that is at your home town).

Greetings,
maybe i will meet you at C'stone, if not, i will resubscribe July 13th.

Mark