MAIL!

WoW!

I leave for the weekend and return to an overflowing mailbox!  Man, have
you guys been chatting up a storm!  I agree that I'll miss Funkmeister
Mike on Bass.  Sad to see him go....

And who is this "Newbie?"  I turn my back for a minute and look what
happens!  I like him, though.  He spices up the list some more.  I think
we should keep him! ;{)}

And what do you know,  I leave again for Baltimore this Wednesday and
return....?  God knows what'll be in my mailbox when I come home again!

Zowie!

Lassie, I'm hhhhooooOOOOOoooommmmeee!!!! LOL!

binker

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]