the web page sings!

hey gang--went to the web page for the first time in a long time, and
the damn thing sang "jacksie" to me automatically!  that's pretty kick
ass--how in the hell did it do that?  why doesn't that monk page sing?
that as well would be phat.  "that's my love" would be phat there.  don?
jeff? gorko?  ha ha--scotty g.--what's with the quote?  damn, that was
april '96, right after the list first started.  damn, i sound like tree
hugger!  ha ha.  word, dug

ps--i'm with jules--i never read long-ass review post (unless, of
course, they're of a show in which my ass SANG or something), but jg's
post was damn entertaining.  word to ya bro.  send luzzin' to db & ian
for me!