musings on the web page and new material

hi,
anybody know who's maintaining the home page now--I checked it and there
have been a couple of updates placed there on friday--

the lyrics to I will remember, and

one lonely line that states mike has officially left the band :(

secondly,

does anyone have a boot with moth on it?  I have a sneaking suspicion
that this little jewel will follow the fate of please father christmas
and jig newton (hope I'm wrong)--but I would like to have it
regardless--oh yeah and chris, i checked and the only boot I have with
Mike on it is the nks show--I would definitely be interested in owning
more of the "mike days" though--hint hint anybody!

thanks to all who understand,

Mark

I saw a lone rider
crossing the plain