Re: Lilith Baby

dawn.cozart at gx_novartis.com wrote:

> >> Tix go on sale Saturday (Heather, think I should get there early?!?)
>

> >Aw, crap. Don't The Verve and Massive Attack go on sale tomorrow? It
> figures
> >that two of the three shows I'd like to go to this summer go on sale on
> >successive days...
>
> When it rains it pours (both figuratively and literally)!  I have a feeling
> Lilith will sell out in a heartbeat.

Did you get tickets? Was it this morning? I got Verve tickets yesterday.
They're gonna rock so hard...

> And to add some OtR content, I haven't gotten the Northern Spy either FWIW.
>
> I like the idea of throwing a lyric on the shirt;  Maybe -
>
> What a beautiful piece of heartache this has all turned out to be  (after
> all these Latter Days conversations)
> or
> Just around the corner, I can hear you breathe

My favourite song on the 1st CD...

> Even though I won't be at Cornerstone, I'd take a shirt
>
> Dawn
>
> NP: 10,000 Maniacs _Blind Man's Zoo_

np: The Smashing Pumpkins - _Adore_
Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins