reply to stuff

> What a charmed life I lead! :-P
 > 'Course since Cowboy Junkies will be here, I think OtR should tag
along
 > too!   But I'm still going back to Cinci for the August 8th Lilith!
If
 > only there were an OtR show that weekend...

 why bother?  isn't there going to be, oh...NO ONE!!!! at the cincinnati
 show?  i, however, am going to be fortunate enough to see lilith in san
 diego with natalie, tara mclean, shawn colvin, indigo girls, and k's
 choice.  needless to say, i am much excited about this.

 replying to the ric comment, that's just insane.  in my humble opinion,
 listening was one of ric's best qualities.  he always had the right
 amount of sound to compliment karin's killer voice.  this is a skill in
 which i feel jack is completely lacking.  the last show i was at
 (xavier) i remember on one of the new songs (don't remember which one)
i could barely even hear karin's voice, because jack had just taken off
on his own.  a while back i shared gdbd with my voice professor who's
 worked with some pretty big names in his day.  his biggest comments
were that 1. linford's lyrics were weak (which i don't completely agree
with)
 2. karin had a beautiful voice, and she knew how to use it.  3. that
ric
 kicked ass, manily b/c he never overplayed, and complimented karin's
 voice beautifully.

 just thought i'd add my humble opinion.  be good.

 take care,
 cat