Re: what?!

Recalling the power of trains, DustyVolume <marquis at icx_net> said:

>so does this wade guy at least play the *stand up* bass?

Not to my knowledge.  I'm sure he *can*.  I don't this he *does*,
though.   No fretless, either, IIRC.

>I mean come on we can't sacrifice all our standards

*sigh*

>oh and chris said:
>
>> Feh.
>
>What??!

Feh.

>acronym or not, I have no idea what this means, but I do believe it sums
>up *my* feelings on the matter.
>
>Mike's leaving?  Feh.

Exactly.  Now you get it.   I made it a word, because it fit exactly
how I feel about the whole thing.

>ps--thanks for the ns2 reverb, chris.  I'll have no need to read the
>thing when it finally gets here--I will have heard everything second
>hand already (no mal intent).

Well...you asked.   ;-)

--NP: Miles Davis - _The Complete Prestige Recordings, Volume 3_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery