Bothered

Hi all....

(I can't HEAR you! ) ;{)}

After all this talk of Latter Days....  It just started to seep in over
the last week...  I am now visited by another song which sings to me as I
sleep and during my hours of vision...

Bothered.

My life is hanging on the balance in so many different directions.... and
I am Bothered.

OtR just has this effect on knowing what I need to hear and when.  How do
they do that?! It hits me where I am right now.  Latter Days has gone
until I need it another day.

I love both versions of Bothered, although I heard the Besides version
first.  But the hidden version on Eve is incredible(thanks Jess for the
hold me over tape! And Yzzi, have you gotten my liver yet?)!  It speaks
so much more honestly and truthfully with just the string bass and the
tinkerings at the end and no doubt Karin's voice...  How do they do it?!

Oh, well.... I guess here's another good topic for the list... and hey,
imagine that-- it's OtR related!  from ME! HA!

bink

p.s.  does anyone have any guitar chords on Bothered?  It'll just save me
time trying to figure them out myself... sheeeee I 'm lazy... I need to
get a job!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]