Charlie Peacock and Sara Groves

Daniel J Summers wrote
 And on another Sara note, Sara Groves new CD sucks.  Sorry that I even
tried to promote it here a few weeks ago.  Charlie Peacock got his fat,
stupid fingers all over it and screwed it up.  It's no longer a Sara
album, and the writing is less than good

Easy on Charlie Peacock.  I haven't heard Sara's new CD yet so you may be
right about it not being her best stuff, but Charlie is also a great
producer/songwriter and artist.  Some of his albums are among my
favorites.  I heard Sara sing Charlie's song "In the Light" on his new CD
Full Circle.  It is a collection of Charlie's songs redone with help from
some of his friends.  I thought it was beautiful, especially with Bela
Fleck playing in the back ground.

Just my two cents.

Bill Keith

--
Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools