Re: Sara Jahn

I whole-heartedly agree. I second that request to whomever it is on the list
that knows her, that there's at least one radio show in Portland that will
play every single song on her new album, should she make one.

-Dave Cusick

> Oh my frickin' goodness!!!!  I was just looking through some older posts
from this month, and came across the one about Sara Masen and Jahn.  Man, I
am SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED that Sara Jahn is still ALIVE and THINKING of doing
something new!!!!!!!  OK, whoever it is on this list that sees her
sometimes, make SURE you tell her that there ARE people out here that
desperately want to see and hear her again!  Tell her that in one fan's (me)
most (un)humble opinion, her debut (and only) album was one of the best
albums of the 1990's!  I had the opportunity to see her once at Purple Door
in PA back in 1997 I think.  Man, I thought I would never hear anything
possitive about here again!!!