Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: sometimes you just get the feeling...

On 3/23/04 8:41 AM, quoth the effervescent shadow@teuton.org at
shadow@teuton.org:

>this sounds like no paltry cold, what you got?

Apparently, some manner of viral infection in my lungs and spooy, gunky
skull. I have enough medicine to fell a draught horse, and my animals are
laughing at me every time I sneeze.

But I still had a client-- and dear friend-- over last night so I could
finish her green silk corset. Woot! And then, just before bed, I looked,
for some insanely masochistic reason, at my ex's LJ, only to find a
glowing statement of just how much he loves his girlfriend. The one he
started dating three weeks after he sent me my key back in the mail.
Sigh. Anita, you were right. And to think, I introduced him to Linford
and Karin!

Yeah, I feel GREAT.

>long wavy thick dark hair.
>dark blue velvet shirt/corset thing
>pointy boots (i think they had a heel on them)
>a sparkly on your forehead,
>makeup

Uh...black velvet and silver corset! Does that make a difference? And no
heels-- I'm so damned short they wouldn't make much difference, anyway.
And I must wear them to faire! Heels there are an extraodinarily bad idea.

>not girly?
>
>ok, how about very feminine? since, certainly girly implies childish
>behaviour.

Er...well, sometimes....never mind.

>> Can you imagine me in pink gingham and lace?
>> bink, you are not permitted to answer that.
>
>since i'm not bink...
>
>not really, except in a very strangely opposite universe.  one in which

...his lovely Beth is actually a man?

>o, my brain
>
>i must stop!
>
>rhys

SNARF!

>--
>Nickel plated armour always seemed to be the best option...

Nah. We just get the squires to really polish up the steel.