Re: Re: Re: Re: sometimes you just get the feeling...

On 3/22/04 2:33 PM, quoth the effervescent shadow@teuton.org at
shadow@teuton.org:

>maybe it wuld just grow tentacles that displayed electricl flashes that
>your brain would decipher, and you'd discover it's only taking *your*
>brain till deathdo them part.

As my brain will probably outlive my sorry carcass, that might not be
bad. Right now, I could do very well without my sorely infected lungs and
sinuses. (I am to stay home for _a_ _week_!)

>> Sometimes, I'm just not very girly, I guess.
>
>coming from someone so incredibly feminine...
>
>gosh, i must be on the tarzan end of things (:
>
>ooga booga
>rhys

Piffle! I'm not THAT feminine! Well, not in the frilly-girly sense. Can
you imagine me in pink gingham and lace?

bink, you are not permitted to answer that.