Re: Re: Re: sometimes you just get the feeling...

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 Ysobelle@aol.com wrote:

> On 3/22/04 10:12 AM, quoth the effervescent shadow@teuton.org at
> shadow@teuton.org:
>

> >will you take the body too? or just ask his brain for a ring?
> >

> Hm. You know, my love, I hadn't really thought about it all-- you know,
> what would I wear, what would it say, would it get down on one
> hemisphere....

maybe it wuld just grow tentacles that displayed electricl flashes that
your brain would decipher, and you'd discover it's only takin g*your*
brain till deathdo them part.

> Sometimes, I'm just not very girly, I guess.

coming from someone so incredibly feminine...

gosh, i must be on the tarzan end of things (:

ooga booga
rhys

--
Nickel plated armour always seemed to be the best option...