Re[2]: sometimes you just get the feeling...

Hey all,

It's been quiet here, but I can't hardly keep up over at
www.overtherhine/orchard .

I bet that's where some of the chatter went (not that I'm in anyway
suggesting that any listees should relocate). ;)

Michele did say that she's going to go to the Taft show this year.
Didn't see that mentioned here...

Peace,
Lara