Re: Re: sometimes you just get the feeling...

On 3/22/04 9:51 AM, quoth the effervescent shadow@teuton.org at
shadow@teuton.org:

>On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, Rick Callender wrote:
>
>> I af a gold, so I'm not feelink my best at da momen...
>
>webbie has a cold too. he sneezxed all over my keyboard.
>
>ewww....

And as I just wrote in my LJ:

My head is pounding, I'm longing to rip my own face off and sandblast my
sinuses, and there are sounds coming out of my own lungs that at first
made me think the kitten was caught in the closet again, this time being
tortured by orcs. No, I can't take cold medicines: they make me nervous,
dizzy, and agaited. So instead I'll be miserable, achy, and bitchy. Woo.

One good thing is I'm watching all the first season West Wing DVDs again.
Just ordered season 2! I'm telling myself that I'm picking the ones I'm
going to share with my Divine Torturer when he comes home, but really,
I'm just thoroughly enjoying hacking along with Bradley Whitford and
Allison Janney.

"Take This Sabbath Day" just made me weep. The cantor singing the
funerary prayers while Jeb kneels for confession.... I actually forgot to
wheeze for a moment.

G-d, I love this show. I still wanna marry Aaron Sorkin's brain.