Re: sometimes you just get the feeling...

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 misc@miscelena.com wrote:

> rhys frank said:
> >
> > that the list has disappeared into bytes of scattered data.
> >
> > where is everyone?
>
> Trapped under a heavy stack of design textbooks.

so a rescue from an engineer would not help?

i'm trapped by the 'it will calm down this month, honest' what astatement.
there are no longer mon emergencies, just friday afternoon emergencies.

how was that better? i forge

> Taking my professional exam next month.  Studying three times a week
> with a friend who is also taking the test.

wow.

your devotion and dedication are impressive! i hope you pass!

> It's windy and cold... 42 degrees for the high today..., but thank the
> Lord, it is not snowy here.

not snowy anymore.  but a chill 20-something degrees.

> *waving*

> Hi all.

hi!

> Hi Rhys!

hi!

> Happy day!

the sun is out, yes (:

happy
!

rhys
--
Nickel plated armour always seemed to be the best option...