Bowling for Controversy

Hey, listeroos . . . My Film Theology group is watching Bowling for Columbine this Friday, so I was wondering if all of you that had strong opinions (on both sides of the fence) about BfC, and especially those of you that had fun links to essays and stuff could e-mail those to me off list. (ken@sacredonline.org)

Later

ken

NP:  Nellie McKay (the bizarre love child of Fiona, Norah, and Eminem)

for stimulating conversation, click here

for tidbits into the happenings of ken, click here

to e-mail me, click here