Reality TV

By the way, if anyone slavishly watched Average Joe 2: Hawaii, as I did, you
might enjoy my interview with Thom Grande, a contestant on the show and
fellow Portlander. It's on my site, postmodernrock.com. It's an hour long,
and is cut with lots of good music related to themes on the show.

I have since sworn off reality TV, and basically all TV, except for
Nightline. While Thom escaped with his dignity intact, the show, and reality
shows in general, eats people and spits them out. They are the modern-day
equivalent of feeding people to lions, which itself may not be a long way
off.

Cheers!
-Dave