(OT) Sara Groves & Passion

Hello all;
   I think Kristen Baily did a good job of summing up my opinion on Passion, so I won't even try to out do her =)  I think Mel did a great job, and was anything but flippant about concerns of the film.  Finally a reverant, high quality movie that trys to portray His horribly violent death--to take the violence out would be to lie about the situation, and sanitize Jesus into a precious, clean box.  And I don't think that can be done.

   Anyway, for those of you interested, *Sara Groves'* new album comes out on the 23rd, and is available for pre-order on her webpage www.saragroves.com for only $10.00!!  I preordered mine, and also ordered *Janis Ian's* new album Billie's Bones from her webpage www.janisian.com where she also has an extrememly interesting article on music sharing--and since she's been in the music business since 1965, it gives a real good artists' perspective.

-danieljsummers