Gospel of John

I saw the question about the movie "The Gospel of
John" on the archive, but I have yet to receive it in
my mailbox, so I just thought I would reply anyway.  I
had been seeing ads about this movie and at first I
just thought it was coming out on DVD.  A theater in
our town had it for a few days, but now it is gone.  I
think there is one theater left around that has it.  I
am not sure if we will get a chance to see it.  But if
anyone does, I would also like to know what they
think.  It looked like a good movie.

Thanks for bringing that up!
:) K