Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V5 #464

> well
>
> it can be your first gift to your new kid -
> early exposure to OTR - what
> more could you ask for?
>
> (:
>
> i have no idea what he meant
>
> rhys

I've exposed my 3-year-old to my music, and he
occasionally asks if I'm getting an Over the
Rhine CD out to play. But the most remarkable
thing is that he's a U2 fan. I got the "Slane
Castle" DVD for Christmas, and Nathaniel has
watched it with me twice. Both times, he asked
who the band members were -- and now he can name
all four members and tell everyone what they play
or do: "Bono sings with the microphone without
the stick (stand)."

It's been a month or two since we last watched
the DVD, but he proudly tells everyone that, "My
daddy has a U2 DVD" and launches into an
explanation of the players and what they do.

Jeff

=====
Jeff McCloud
226 Arch St.