Re: Re: passion; no otr content so please excuse me & ignore me if you wish :-)

Katherine:

Hm. Wow. I never looked at it that way. Well, you must understand this
isn't a topic I've spent much of my lifetime considering, of course, and
most of it has never made sense to me, anyway, but I really hadn't
thought of it in that light.

My views on the movie are mostly centered on my reactions to Gibson's
handling of press and criticism. At this point, I'd rather trip him down
a flight of stairs than hand him any portion of my $8.50. I think that
pretty much sums up MY take on the whole thing. He is NOT my friend.