Re: What does this mean?

>Can anyone enlighten me about Linford's statement in his letter after
mentioning his instrumental album? Here it is for context:

The birth of  "(Nursing mothers, loosen your blouses...)" comes from an
interview Linford had with a radio station some time ago.  I stumbled
across a web version of the show just last week while checking out Jeff
Holland's "Over the Rhine History" page...unfortunately it looks as
though the site is down - I tried to find the link for you.

Linford explained that he discovered many of those who purchased his
solo albums were pregnant/nursing women - calm, soothing music to
enlighten their children...

He's found his target market and *milking it* for all it's worth.

Rightly so - Linford's solo albums instill incredible peace and
serenity - something this world is more than thirsting for.

patiently waiting
svb