Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 12:57:28 -0800 (PST)
From: Jeff McCloud
Subject: What does this mean?
To: Rhine Over the

Can anyone enlighten me about Linford's statement in his letter after mentioning his instrumental album? Here it is for context:

"I have a new instrumental record completed that we'll be making available through the website soon. It's called, Unspoken Requests.

"(Nursing mothers, loosen your blouses...)"

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff McCloud
226 Arch St.
Elizabethtown, Pa. 17022
Home: (717) 361-8317
Mobile: (717) 468-0306
E-mail: teamccloud@yahoo.com

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.