RE: nj2 & dvf

I wasn't in the gutter, I thought you meant "due to his being HUGE,
GIGANTIC, ENORMOUS crAck pot"

I'm not missing the forum much, Two of the three boots I'm waiting on
haven't moved in over a month.

Never had The Drew's cooking, only watched him eat at Kaldi's once.

Michaelfeelingreallysadtoday

Np: Arthur - Loneliness is Bliss

  *Aaron wrote:
   *>Is anyone else going through forum withdrawals right now?

Ej. No. Not in the least.

   *>I know, I know, pathetic. Just shows you all how much Drew
   *>means to us eh? :-)

Drew means a lot, but not due to the forum... it's due to his HUGE,
GIGANTIC, ENORMOUS crock pot.  He's a good chef, you see.

Geez, get your minds out of the gutter... you sickos.