Re: [OTR] Re: I'm new.

ejfelker@earthlink.net said:
> Thanks, everyone, for all the warm welcomes today. I'm from northern
> Virginia. Does OtR ever tour around here?

I'll field this one: I'm from between Baltimore and Annapolis.

Yes! OTR *does* play out here: they've played at Iota twice (in
Arlington... I worked merch for one of those shows, and met some
Rhinelanders that way) and also once at Jammin' Java, which is one of my
favorite concert venues.

There're other Listees in your area... 'Out here' Barry, most notably.

BTW: Felker, huh?  Any relation to Toby, Frank,
Lex, etc?

Welcome!
Anita