Mp3 rarities list

Hi all

After much research , I think I've finally figured out the entire list of
Over the Rhine MP3 rarities & dates;

2000

June                        It's Never Quite What It Seems (full band
version)

July                         The Body Is A Stairway Of Skin (Re-mix)

August                    Murder ("Thou Shalt Not Commit Total Terror" mix)

September              If Nothing Else (Linford's beatbox remix)

October                  Dancing Queen (live)

November              Holy Rain - Jack Henderson

December              Toledo

2001

January                  Poughkeepsie (live)

February                Rhapsodie (live)

March                    And Can It Be (live)

April                      Anything At All (live)

May                       Toledo (instrumental)

June                       Oh Marie - Jack Henderson

July                        Give Me Strength (3rd Watch)

August                   When I Go (acoustic)

September              Little Blue River (live)

October                  If Nothing Else (Acoustic)

November              Jack's Valentine (live '99)

December              Taft 2000 Finale

2002

January                  When I Go (acoustic)

                              Rhapsodie (live)

                              Toledo

February                Miles (Ellipsis)

March                    All I Need (Paul Soupiset)

April                       Rhapsodie (Tatiana Simonian)

May                       Anyway (Rainy Day Assembly)

June Cast Me         Away (live)

July                        Orphan Girl (live)

          Toledo

          Toledo (acoustic)

August                   The Seahorse (live)

September             Lucy (live)

October                 My Love Is A Fever (acoustic)

November              Taft 2000 Finale

December               Fever (from Hidden Treasures)

2003

January/February    Like A Radio/Ain't No Sunshine (live)

March                     Spinning (live)

April                       Lucy and the Reverend (Live)

May                        Fever (from Hidden Treasures)

July                         "I Shall Be Released" (Bob Dylan)

August                    Circle Of Quiet (live)

September              My Love Is A Fever (live)

October                  How Long Have You Been Stoned (long version)

November              Nobody Number One (remix)

2004

March                     Let It Be (live)

-Damian,

    regarding with wonder the heights of the sea and the depths of the sky