MP3 Vine - Update

How quickly I forget that we've got an international list here...  If you've
already signed up for the vine and you don't live in the US (Alaska and
Hawaii are fine), please send me another email letting me know this.  If you
haven't signed up yet, but you plan on it, please let me know if you live
outside the US.  If there are enough international listees interested, I'm
going to start a second vine for all of you so that we keep the vine moving
freely over here.  If there are only a couple, I'll work something out with
you.  Thanks, and have a great day!

-Chad