OTR Backyard Barbecue?

Last year Mike Roe and Terry Taylor (77s, Daniel Amos, Lost Dogs...........)
did backyard Barbecue shows.  You just paid the guys a flat fee (reasonable
in my mind) and provided for lodging and meals for them.  They had a rough
itinerary of what general area they wanted to be in on what dates (ie
Detroit 6/6  Chicago 6/8 Des Moines 6/10) and you could book them for your
own backyard party or at your church or whatever.  I just saw that Mike Roe
and Mark Harmon from the 77s are doing the same sort of thing currently as
an all acoustic show.  (I can send the link if anyone is interested)

My thought is, I wonder what the possibility of K & L doing something along
those lines as a duo.  It would probably have to be acoustic guitar (unless
they brought the "little piano" and the accordion) show, or people would be
required to provide a piano/organ.

Do you all think we could fill out a Listee Barbecue Road Show?

Do you think K & L would even consider such a possibility?

The current tour for Mike and Mark is $700.00 per show plus the extras
(lodging and meals).  Does that sound reasonable for K & L and would you be
willing to either pay for it yourself or charge an admission?

Any thoughts?

MichaelalreadylookingforaspotinthepastureforOTRSTOCK