Re: Taking the Plunge (OtR content!!!)

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Brad Caviness wrote:

> If you want a traditional "First Dance" kind of song, you can't do much
> better than "Rhapsodie" from PATIENCE or maybe "Latter Days" from GOOD
> DOG BAD DOG. If you want to make your grandmother blush, you might want
> to try "Lifelong Fling" from OHIO.

that's funny, iwas thinking the same thing.

i love that song! we listened to it on the way back to our apartment after
our wedding. that day was the first time we'd heard OHIO.

listening to a lot of OTR now, i see and hear and notice things in them
that i didn't realise were there before. i think it's in part due to the
changing perspective i've gotten lately.

it is refreshing

rhys

--
My gecko dances with his head popped off.