RE: Hey, Drew!

AH! You ate there! Tell me all about it -- where did you sit, did you
see/speak to Morimoto-san?

Isn't that Rock Shrimp Tempura the BEST?! I mean -- THE BEST? Awesome stuff,
that. We had the chocolate temple, too... Hell, we ate darned near
EVERYTHING on his menu in our three (count 'em) visits there.

Thanks for passing my good news to them! Tell me more about your experience!

-andrew vogel
Manager of Professional Programs
University of Cincinnati College of Pharmacy