Re: Re: nader/green party (political - duh)

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004, Aaron Edwards wrote:
> I never said they were "the people as a whole," but when more than a
> million people nationwide show up to protest the war, that should at
> least get the attention of the President.

I'm sure it did get his attention.  I'm sure a lot of other things got his
attention too.  Your point?

> I don't know how Your candaian Prime minister does things . . .

Suffice to say we've been living in a de facto one-party state for over a
decade, now.

> Then again, Bush DID loose the election, so I guess he's not an elected
> official.

That's a lie.  Bush did *not* lose the election.  The popular vote, yes.
But the election is based on the Electoral College.  That is why they call
it the Electoral College, see.

--- Peter T. Chattaway --------------------------- peter@chattaway.com ---
Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee