From: Brad Caviness [mailto:bigwigenterprises@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 3:41 PM
To: over-the-rhine@actwin.com
Subject: Dumb iTunes Question

Here's a retarded question from me for those of you who use iTunes. Ok, I know you can use the service if you are a windows abuser. My question is: Do you have to have an iPod? Or can you buy from the iTunes store and load 'em on a not-an-iPod mp3 player?

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

Do you Yahoo!?