Re: YAY!!!! Two Chroma Key CDs...

Mark wrote:
>LMAO, because it just hit me what I must sound
>like to the non-over the rhine initated.  I must
>sound like Dan raving about Chroma-key--like a
>raving lune!

eh... I'm always a raving lune about Chroma Key... :-)

I'm also all about cross-marketing... I think a lot of
OtR fans would like Chroma Key... the beginning to "The
World Can Wait" is very Chroma Key-y...  I'm not the
only to think so...

http://www.actwin.com/OtR/month.200102/msg00328.html

as far as I'm concerned... talking about Over the Rhine
is more appropriate on the... Dream Theater mailing
list... ;-)

If anyone wants a free Chroma Key sampler, email me.

Off list.