reply to the whole eric statement

hello felow listee

im just going to say one thing here and not repy to this topic again, i havent yet read all the response to his message but ones i have wernt all good.

Eric may or may not have said the right thing, i dont no its not up to me to judge, but im sure we have all sent something that we later wish we didnt say, or you may still be proud that you said it, but the point is we should just put what was said behind and give eric a second chance to the list and talk about something more fun.

and please dont think im horrible for saying that, but i truely hate fighting, and i enjoy this list as a happy place for me to escape from the cruelties of the world,

i have no one here in australia that i no of who love otr like i do so this is the only place i can go, where all the other people love what i love, so lets just talk about something else

 emily