Re: [OTR] Re: What's up with all of the politicking?

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, Rick Callender wrote:

> --- misc@miscelena.com wrote:
>
> > Yes, well, let me tell you... at OTR shows, there aren't too many
> > 'off-limit' topics either... we've got people in corsets and kilts,
> > and Red Sox fans, and there always (now) seems to be some mention of a
> > clown named Ouchy....
>
> and BOY could we use Ouchy right about now. hey, yz, can you spare him
> for a minute? i think we have someone who needs to sit in on a seminar.
>
> oh, rhys, you rule as a cop. do you have the boots to match? :{P}

(:

if by boots, some steel shanked, rough trekking boots. then yes.

i have boots.

and some nifty climbing ice axes.

do i need to carry them more often?

i just went to the dentist for the first time in 4 years.

'do you spend much money on your teeth?'
'no, why?'

'it doesn't look like you've ever had a cavity!'
'npe'

she showed half a dozen people my teeth

geesh. they're just teeth.

rhys

--
Travel is a tonic for the soul. Siren Song