Re: dem primary

jason typed thus reagrding clark:

If Michael Moore can endorse
him I guess it's safe.

i say:

if stephen stills is hawking for kerry (which he is),
he probably can't be all that bad (although he's my
last choice amongst the four remaining).

either of those statements are a far cry from
ditto-head-dom.  and jason said simply that he thought
clark had the best chance of winning.  whether that's
true in the primary is highly questionable.  if clark
makes it through the general, imho, he could well be
correct (though i favor edwards).