Re: dem primary

oh, no doubt.  i guess my point is that (and this is
someone who i really think could have altered american
politics) e. mccarthy warned repeatdely in and after
the '68 race about the fec (along with the irs and
fcc) being a beauracracy that is, fundamentally,
unamerican and usually not in keeping with laws of due
process.  i mean, i know what you're saying about
moore, but i also think that in the ficus incident, he
was attacking an institution that more than needs a
little nose-tweaking.